This indulgent Snickers and peanut butter cheesecake recipe will be a hit with the whole family!
My lovely friend Tracy From The Culinary Jumble has certainly given Mr Kipling a run for his money with her sweet creations, and One look at her amazing cakes has had me running for the Treat Cupboard many a time. If you are currently on a diet or are trying to give up chocolate for lent then please look away now……
This cheesecake has a chocolate shortbread base (crust) which is completely homemade – although crunching up a ton of Oreos or digestives makes for a delicious bottom for your cheesecake, and is absolutely the easier option, making a base from scratch is really not that hard. The filling is packed with cream cheese, whipped cream, peanut butter and smashed Snickers bars and topping the delicious creation is a rich dark chocolate ganache sprinkled with even more Snickers bar pieces! Drooling yet?
- 70g icing (confectioners’) sugar
- 30g cocoa
- 120g plain (all-purpose) flour
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla sugar (or essence)
- 100g butter
- 400g cream cheese
- 120ml (1/2 cup) whipping cream
- 100g (1/2 cup) icing (confectioners’) sugar
- 170g (3/4 cup) peanut butter
- 150g Snickers bars (frozen)
- 200g dark chocolate
- 120ml (1/2 cup) heavy cream
- Chocolate sauce for drizzling (optional)
This is not a paid or sponsored post at all, I just love these recipes so much and I hope that you feel the same X
Don’t forget to check out these other delicious desserts I reviewed.